The Local Capacity Development (LCD) project is completed successfully. A closeout program was conducted at Golden Tulip Hotel. The Kaizen Company ( a US based consulting Firm) and Target Business Consultants Plc jointly implemented the project since 2014. More than 100 local NGOs benefited from the project. It was so exiting to hear success stories from the participating local NGOs.
Among the impressive financial management support were
- Development of a model financial management manual based on assessment of multiple local NGOs and customization support of their FM manuals in the form of coaching and training
- Open House Program for supporting the financial management staff of the local NGOs in any matters of financial management
- Acceleration of Budget Utilization: This package was conducted for multiple weeks with the participation of program and finance staff of local NGOs in addressing the challenge in low level budget utilization. The program was conducted in a round table approach with the adoption of business management system – diagnosis, symptom identification, rout cause determination, prognosis and remedies. Results were distributed to round table members in the form of news letter.
- Customized training for program people on finance for non-financial managers
- Customization training and support on the best use of accounting software in dealing with budgetary control and meeting multiple stakeholders reporting requirements.
Target is grateful to The Kaizen Company and team for the successful collaboration for the last five years.
Addis Standard reported
When you trust target business consultants plc. with your workforce, you’re getting measurably better people.
we are located at
Lebu Street (Nefas Silk Lafto Subcity), At Shoa Shopping Center 3rd Floor (In front of Varnero Apartments); Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am-5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-12:30pm
If you would like to know about our privacy statement click here