[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’10’ heading=’Training’ color=” style=’blockquote modern-quote modern-centered’ custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”][/av_heading]
[av_toggle_container initial=’1′ mode=’accordion’ sort=”]
[av_toggle title=’International finance reporting standard(IFRS)’ tags=”]
International Financial Reporting Standard
|Stay Up to Date!
Understand and apply IFRSs principles, concepts and knowledge in a commercial setting. The transition towards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is the most important development ever seen in the world of accounting, providing a common global language for business affairs resulting in transparency, accountability and efficiency. Ethiopia has already adopted by law and time is ticking for first time adoption.
Stay relevant and add value
Relevant to those who use, prepare or interpret financial statements, IFRS professional development opportunities span the development, content, use and application of IFRS giving you the knowledge and guidance you need to understand and apply them with confidence.
Understand how to apply IFRSs principles, concepts and knowledge, identify the common pitfalls of applying the standards, assess the standards’ commercial impact on business, make informed business decisions and provide practical business advice to clients.
The next wave of IFRS changes will impact your organization and clients considerably. Gain insights into the IFRS standards.
Learn your way
Ensure your knowledge is up to date and maintain your edge with best-practice professional development. We have introductory courses for three days, standard training for five days. If you want to be a trainer for your fellow staff members we have also a TOT program which will help you to acquire the best practical training methodologies. We have also a tailor-made training designed based on client specification. Choose the learning format that suits you and contact us
Training course options
Course 1: Standard IFRS training – 5 days
Course 2: IFRS introductory training – 1 day
Course 3: Condensed IFRS training – 3 days
Course 4: Financial statement Presentation – 1 day
If You want to know more about the training Courses Click Here
For more details: visit www.targetethiopia.com
Or Email at IFRS@targetethiopia.com
[av_toggle title=’IFC’ tags=”]
Welcome to Business Edge!
Business Edge TM is an IFC training System Specially designed to strengthen the management skills of owners, managers and staff of small and medium Enterprises(SMEs). Business EdgeTM was developed in Vietnam and successfully deployed in China, Middle East, and a number of African countries
How can Business EdgeTM work for you?
- Management Courses: 59 management training courses in seven topic areas(Human Resources,Marketing,Finance,Operations,Personal Productivity Skills, Governance, Tourism and Hospitality Management) designed for adult learners. This Content is easily adapted to local business environments.
- Delivered By Certified Business Edge trainers: IFC selects, trains and certifies trainers to customize the global Business EdgeTM content to meet your specific needs, in your local language and using relevant case studies.
- Training impact measurement system: to demonstrate the return on training investment Business Edgetm provides trainers with tools to document, evaluate and measure the results of the training within the set period. Some of the measurable benefits include changes in revenue, capital raised, cost, quality, etc.
- Quality control by IFC: IFC regularly undertakes assessment of the trainers to ensure clients get value for money
- A global Knowledge network: IFC facilitates sharing of best practices from projects among staff and Business Edge tm trainers to enable their clients to gain from IFC’s global experience.
for more information , visit http://www.businessedgeworld.com/be/en
Business EDGETM Training
The Business Edge Curriculum has 59 courses across 7 key areas of management
- Human resource Management
- Finance and accounting
- General and operational management
- Marketing Management
- Personal Productivity skill
- Tourism and Productivity skill
our firm, Target business Consultants is partnered with international financial Corporation(A World bank Group) for business Edge.
[av_toggle title=’Other Training’ tags=”]